The Importance of Stretchingby BodyWar on December 16, 2017 , no comment.
How many of you forget to stretch after a workout? Guilty! Let’s start by making it part of our daily workout routine… Ok??
Here’s why stretching is important:
- Helps improve flexibility (increases your range of motion)
- Assists in correct posture by lengthening tight muscles that pull areas of the body away from their intended position (because of so much time at our computers, many of us have tight chest muscles which pulls the shoulders and head forward, leaving us with a hunched shoulder look)
- Potential to decrease injury by preparing muscles for work before activity
- Increases blood and nutrient supply to muscles, thereby possibly reducing muscle soreness.
PNI Athlete | Monika Paez
- HiiT Me! December 16, 2017
- Holiday Survival Guide December 16, 2017
- The Thermic Effect of Food December 16, 2017
BCAA cardio cheatmeal christmas Cold contest EAA exercise fat fat burning fitness flexibility Flu food Health holidays Immune inspiration monika motivation muscle Paragon pni polan preperation rich Sick simplyeffective stretch Supplements teampni thermic trainangry training Vitamin D weights Winter